My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Went to watch Rosencrantz and Gildernstern are Dead tonight at work. Some of the second years had decided to just put on a play, and that was it, and a jolly good job they did too. Took mister hair along as he knew the play of old. Was good to watch it with him as he knew all the little intricacies which would have probably been lost on me.
Am in a high school in Blackpool tomorrow, doing what I would normally do in a Primary School! Not impressed. It's most likely to be a disaster. But I know the teacher so I've briefed her. Blah. We'll see.
Test drove a new Corsa and a Nissan Micra today... as much as I love the Micra design, the Corsa drove much better... and is an automatic ;) Am most likely going to buy that very soon! Got to sort my loan out.. luckily it is going to be much less than I thought, so yay.
Right to bed with me
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home