My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, March 18, 2006


Oh.. and I forgot to mention...
I called my mechanic and friend of the family today about the whole Broken car/New car thing... and he said I could probably get a MINI!!!!!!! Now..... I'd avoided even looking at minis cos I didn't want to get my hopes up. But he says they're pretty good, he's had no problems with any, and they are about the same size as a Corsa! So.... now I'm looking at minis... hehe... I can get a 2002/3 model in the top end of the ballpark I have to spend... HOWEVER they do all seem to have a stupid amount of miles on them. So I don't know yet. I'm not going to be silly about it anyway, I've done my time with wasting money on cars (especially mini's!). To the left is my gorgeous lovely beautiful mini that I had when i was 18... I spent stupid amounts on it to keep it on the road, and just after I spent another huge wad, it was nicked and trashed... boooooo... long live the mini.

2 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2006 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a heady mix of emotions come to mind when I see that car.

    Most of these emotions are related to fear and the belief that it's wrong to drive with one leg out of your window.

     
  • At March 20, 2006 11:25 am, Blogger Bron said…

    haha - I forgot all about that!
    I still have the nightrider sketch with you driving it around a primary school's car park! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home