My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I’ve spent most of this weekend sleeping it feels like. I hate ‘wasting time’ and for me sleeping is exactly that. So I now feel anxious that I’ve wasted my weekend! I have bits and bobs of work I could be doing at all times, but for some reason I’ve just decided to put them out of my mind… to be honest I feel a bit down at the moment… I’ve been achy and sore for over a week now, every time I move my back it clicks and getting up is a pain… which is probably why I’ve been asleep so much.
Anyway, enough moaning.
Back to work tomorrow, that’s what I need, FOCUS! So I’m going to get up early tomorrow and get on with some more ComedySportz stuff.
Chris has begun to plan his trip to the states this summer. Looks like he’s going to meet me in LA and drive to San Jose with me then fly back from LA.
I spent some of today looking at new cars. It looks like it’s between a Volkswagen Polo, a Toyota Yaris, a Renault Megane, a Vauxhall Corsa and possibly a Mini… all only a couple of years old. Gonna spend the next couple of weeks narrowing that down and hopefully I’ll have a new one by April.. just in time to go and pick up Kitty to bring him to Manchester, when he will shit all over my new car…
I really want to bring my couch here but I don’t relish the idea of getting it up the huge stairs and through the gates… plus it looks like we may be moving out in September so I might as well just wait til then.
Oh, I put some more stuff on YouTube… including the Driving Home For Christmas video that got us on national TV!! Result! So check out that.
Off to Liverpool this week for another house day out… Chris is at work again though L boo. The Katester will be joining me Dug and Ben, however.

I think I'm going to try and motivate myself to clean out my computer a bit now.. GO ME!

3 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2006 11:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris not coming to Wisconsin then?????

     
  • At March 12, 2006 11:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's going to be tricky getting enough time off work and paying for too much internal travel around the US of A. Suspect it's going to work out simplest and most cost effective just to fly into and out of L.A.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 12:04 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    you'll get to see him there :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home