My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What a fun night... apart from the last bit where my stomach wrecked! My chest decided to join forces with my stomach and make me feel really rottenby the end of the night.
Went to PoNaNa's in Manchester to celebrate the Welch's birthday! She's as old as me again... it happens every year ;)
OLD!
And she's just put an offer in on a flat! YIkes
OLD!
Times like this just make me think maybe I should be doing things like that, you know, settling down, getting a mortgage, marriage, kids... then I think
OLD!
And I'm rather happy just being me... ;)
Plus... the kids thing is STILL NOT IN THE EQUATION AT ANY POINT MOTHER! READ THIS!!!

5 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2006 1:27 am, Blogger Greg said…

    You're not slack about your posting, are you, Bron?

    I'm just in, as it happens. Frustratingly the night ended with Hol's gorgeous jacket having gone awol. Most annoying. Great until then, though.

     
  • At March 12, 2006 1:28 am, Blogger Bron said…

    aw! That's such a shame! I dont' remember her taking it off to be honest... and certainly don't remember it being near our coats... poo

     
  • At March 12, 2006 2:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I just say how utterly, ridiculously gorgeous my girlfriend looks in thos pics?

    I so would. ;o)

    Love you sweetheart.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 2:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It did look fun. You look pretty. M.

     
  • At March 15, 2006 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah you look very sexy!

    It's the black shirt and ginger beard that does it for me.

    D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home