My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A productive day AND I got to watch Neighbours... what more can I ask for?
A new car? Still looking.
Sent a load of packs to try and get some more CSz workshops going... we'll see. I am rubbish at phoning up so this is the best I can do. If Chris manages to get down to the days he wants at work I may employ him to do that for me ;)
We are in a High School in Blackpool tomorrow, Ben's first CSz workshop, KT's first in a while... so it should ne interesting... not ideal circumstances, but what's the worst that can happen? We all die on our arses... well it could happen... but we'll see. The games are pretty foolproof really unless we happen to get 120 miserable 11 year olds.
I'm still feeling a bit down at the moment, but nothing too bad. I'll snap out of it soon I hope. I need to get more motivated with work again. I know I have a habit of throwing myself into this and never being seen again, but the bonus for that is a feeling of satisfaction that I've done something with my day, and that I've pushed away my deamons just a little further. Recently I've just been coasting, and yes, dare I say it RELAXING, but this has a price in my world.. once i lose my self motivation and discipline then I'm screwed for a while... so I need to always be on top of it, the last few weeks it's slipped and now I really need to claw it back and stop putting things off.
Even just things like getting a new car! That's going to creep up on me soon I'm sure, especially when Chris gets his MOT'd as it's almost defiantely going to fail.
Anyway. Here's hoping that we get some gigs from those packs.
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home