My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rather than post a whole load of big video chunks thought I'd just post the link to the relevant YouTube pages. These are all plays (well, sections of) that I have directed :D

Check out:

Our Day Out
Mort
Teechers
Stags and Hens
Technically Speaking
Keeping Annabelle

Yay... all there now. Enjoy them. They're only about 5 minutes long, some shorter. But at least people can see what I do with my spare time... and what I'll be doing again as of Sunday! Madness... it's been nearly a year since I directed a play, I really want it to go well, i hope it does... I am worried though, both cos of my own stress and work, and also cos the theatre is a bit messed up right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home