My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

damn damn damn I've been so tired today I forgot to take a picture of the paiting! Annoying.
I had a really long day today, and tomorrow will be no different :(

anyway

Farndale - DAY FOUR

Random incident before the play started with a group of random Chavs who barged in and sat down, Roy (housemanager) getting some crap off them, then they finally left just as the show was starting. Very annoying. Luckily none of it caught and ruined on the camera. A good show, chair bit got a bit messed up, but everything else - spot on!
Keya popped in and filmed it tonight as I managed to break my camera again! ARGH!


EDIT.... here is the picture that was created on this night:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home