My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 28, 2006


A mixed emotion day... hung out with Ste (as it was his birthday) he came over to Manchester last night, watched some comedy with me, ate curry... was good. We went into town today, hung out... then I drove him back to Blackburn for a Birthday treat! ;) After that I went back to the house to pick up my mail and the like and was told a rather heartbreaking thing, which I wont disclose as I don't know how common knowledge it is... but needless to say, it's something that shoudln't be a big deal to me anymore, but for some reason is... I'll get over it anyway. And all in all, it's good news for the people concerned, so yay for that.
Then I got back and discovered that I'm in the Top 20 of comedians on MySpace! How strange is that?!? Go ahead, check it out! www.myspace.com, Comedy, Top Comedians (united kingdom) and there I am on page 2! Wowzer! Out of 1008!
Also the editor of The Stage got in touch today and is putting something in about ComedySportz next week, so that's exciting..
It's been a bit of a roller coaster of emotions today to be honest... plus this cold is not letting up... and now I have to do some work before tomorrow!
Blergh.
Anyway... there you go
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home