My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I was genuinly blown away by John's show tonight... and I actually nearly cried when I got a little thank you in the opening credits... how odd. He was great, and the show was fab, and my filming was OK.
I am shattered, and am daunted by all the stuff that's suddenly going to start happening soon...
We're still not sure about the flat... some problem with the cats. Hopefully that will 'resolve' (their word) itself.
God I hope we get audiences. I will be so devastated if we don't! I can't do anyhting about it though cos I'm working so much... I asked Ben if he'd leaflet seeing as he's in one of the shows... don't think he's going to bother.
Don't know what else I can do. There's only so much plugging I can do at work without it becoming unethical!
I am tired and my eyes are dropping. Does that even make sense? I don't know.
Gah, .... blah.... peprlrfkjfiojewrlje

indeed.

Oh, and Ben's mum - don't worry about me I'm just a mental :D x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home