My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh decisions decisions....
Last night Chris and I went to look at a flat. We were both secretly hoping it would be awful so that we wouldnt' have the dilema we have now... cos it was GORGEOUS! Thing is, the lease for Chris doesn't run out here til december, I can move out any time I like really, my name isnt on anything...
Which I may just do.
Only thing is - can I really afford what is in effect two months rent on my own? Actually I can - just - but then is it worth it? We think so - just - but blah blah blah...
This flat is a shit tip so Chris is going to see if we can call it quits with the landlord a couple of months early.
Who knows.
Watch this space... this time next month i may be somewhere else...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home