My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Not got much time cos I'm off to a Grinventors/Guy Fawkes partay...
But last night was our first night at the flat... it was weird, but I think that's mostly cos there's no computer there or phone or anything... we watched shit tv, Chris made a lovely meal and we went to bed. Woke up this morning and went straight to IKEA! And while there we discovered a) it's not far away and b) there was an A&W resturant there! Chris was extatic! Although it turned out the root beer wasn't working today... we will no doubt be visiting again.
Anyway, I spent £70 at IKEA on stuff... so far I've spent about £130! I will have to curtail that a bit as I don't get paid for another 3 weeks! DOH!
BELOW are before and after shots of the living room...

8 Comments:

  • At November 05, 2006 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We traded Dug and Ben in for a rug and some throw cushions.

     
  • At November 05, 2006 4:00 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    I see that! Good trade!
    hot damn, what a nice looking place.
    All right, that's it - I'm coming back!

    XOXOX,
    Jillo

     
  • At November 05, 2006 4:00 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    p.s. please send me your new address!

     
  • At November 05, 2006 10:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh why get rid of the red stuff????
    {joke] looks good babbby.. I have brand new maroon curtains going begging if you want them.

     
  • At November 06, 2006 10:08 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    You have our sofas!

    Sending Dan back to our flat immediately to check they're still there! ;)

     
  • At November 07, 2006 9:52 am, Blogger Bron said…

    *damn damn damn - found out*

     
  • At November 07, 2006 11:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice place Mrs, where abouts are you now? If you're having difficulties with local noise stuff I can get Vic to give you a world of tips on writing irate e-mails to council officials. We are currently being kept awake by Polish immigrant workers glazing a strip bar opposite our bedroom til 4am. Ooooh there have been some strongly worded missives to planning departments. You don't happen to know of any marketing jobs going at fun places do you?

     
  • At November 07, 2006 1:36 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    wow , a lot of questions! we are near Rusholme now.... where were you 4 months ago when we had the noisy neighbour from hell?? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home