My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Visited the flat a couple of times yesterday. It's lovely, but a little small. Am really going to have to gut a lot of my personal belongings. I knew the time would come, just not looking forward to it. I'm very much a hoarder. Something will ALWAYS come in!
After such a nice night I fell asleep on the couch (as I'd finished all the work for the Uni for a while) and when chris woke me up aparantly I went mental and kept shouting at him, so he slept on the couch... only really realised that when I woke up this morning and felt bad :( Think I just really needed a good nights sleep.
Got some very sad news from a very close friend today, so I am sending my thought her way.
I have to go to work shortly so I'm going to get ready.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home