My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


GRINVENTORS... we rock.
It was a good show, although a little bitty - but then again it was the first time we'd ever done it - so YAY us...
I am tired. ANd JILL IS HERE! Yay!!!!!!
She is doing great with the jetlag - I don't know how she's managing. I'm getting a lovely massage from the ginger lamb as I type.
Yeah the show was good, although I felt rather deflated afterwards, it seemed it could have gone much better. We'll learn. ANd the venue may be interested in having us back again so that's all good :D
I didn't feel like we really connected with the audience... but maybe that's because I'm so used to CSz where as the ref we pretty much make pals with audience members all the way through... we seemed a bit distant...
Will have a proper debrief with John at some point.
I'm going to bed now as I'm shattered and I have a full day of work tomrrow... so I shall write more tomorrow night.... Jill and I have a girly night tomorrow (the only night where we're not watching/doing comedy!)

YAY

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home