My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Day Five... Ben arrived today, and watched the show with one of the Stand Players (their improv troupe) a little pressue maybe I could have done without... I was more relaxed and happier today, so I think my reffing went better for it.

After the match we all headed over to the Hastily Prepared Improv Show... where Chris and I were guest players. It wasn't greatly attended and there did seem to be a bit of a 'well can't anyone do it' attitude to improv in the area... having said that, I enjoyed it. I don't do a whole lot of improv, believe it or not, I get very self concious so I tend to ref or teach instead... so it was nice to strutt my stuff a bit, my ego took over when I was asked for once, rather than my lack of confidence ;)

I even played a sexy character for a short time, rock on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home