My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007



Things have calmed down a bit since the weekend.
Am feeling much better, getting stuff done, not lettting it get the better of me.
Had a very productive meeting last night (which included FOOD! and very nice food too) and am getting more and more work flowing in (not quite flooding, but starting to get that way).
So things are looking good :)



My herbs are getting bigger every day,






I dont' think my spinach is having fun though... maybe that really should be planted outside :(



I am taking a break from everything for an hour and just bumming about online so I don't go insane... but in a second I'm going to catch up with some editing, and tidy the flat for when john gets back from his show :)
He's also stressing :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home