My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Am taking a quick break from my editing before I go completely insane!!
Been revsiting my past a bit this week, for one reason or another, it's been a bit of a weird trip. Lots of hurt, confusion, lies, old friends, new friends, fun stuff... it's just been weird.
I have SO much work on at the moment, which is great, but it's just all getting on top of me a bit... i have shows all over the place in the next few weeks, schools calling up, two major projects to edit, two smaller ones to edit, workshops on weds and sats... my brain is going to explode!
I had to take this afternoon off work to finish the editing for tomorrow!
*sigh*
Anyhoo... I have a meeting in sheffield in a couple of hours so I'll be off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home