My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Twas the last workshop of the 'year' yesterday, and we had a Longform workshop today... things are slowly winding down CSz wise for the summer, onyl workshop wise though... we have Edinburgh, Store Shows, Tournament (this year in Portland, Oregon), more workshops end of August... blah

I'm tired.

I really am.


Tomorrow I have my physio, a meeting and possibly a Doctors appt (to try and get some counselling to sort out my phobias)... Tuesday I'm in Wolverhamton, Thursday I'm on the radio (and am supposed to be in Liverpool too, but need to cancel that...)... Saturday is a show, then Sunday I go to the States - can't help but feel a bit rushed!


x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home