My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, you're all lucky cos I'm been too miserable to write on here... i usually get down around september time - too much sitting on my bum.

I got my office today!! YAY! It may only be mine til december BOOO... but even so.. am pleased to have a little home :D

I decided today I'm determined to drop a stone before Welch's wedding in December...

I am currently 13 st 3lbs.

I have bought veg and yogurts.

I AM going to use my bike to get to work (unless it's proper chucking it down.. I've even not bought a car park pass!)

Every day I'm going to weigh myself and put my weight on here.. I figure it's the only way to really get anything done - otherwise it's just me on my own and that NEVER works...

1 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2008 2:54 am, Blogger Diva! said…

    Good for you!

    As you may know I love to cycle (and skate)but it does make me hungry too.

    Keep it up!

    Marta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home