My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well the Doctors was useless. Physio was pointless. And the meeting I was supposed to have didn't happen...

Ugh.

I also quit my job with the School company I've worked with for four years - after they called me unprofessional... that was a joke coming from them, and I told them!

John has also managed to, with his brute strength, break his key in the lock of the house so I have to go and get a new one cut for him today... lol

1 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2008 11:12 pm, Blogger Chronically Claire said…

    I am really sorry to hear about your job, hope it's an opportunity for better things rather than a bad thing for you. It's a eerily familiar story to me! workplaces are shit! as soon as you mention even a sniffle they try and force you out in some way so they dont have to fire you. I hope things go well for your health wise and job wise. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. I am going through similar with my health atm, gona blog about it when I finish my course in 2 weeks. *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home