My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I can't sleep - my nights are just a mess... i am waking up about 2 or 3 times a night... I can only assume it's stress.
Have been given less work than I am used to at the Uni so my summer needs even MORE work than usual... at present the amount of work lined up is zero.
I am trying to stay positive, and for the most part I'm not doing too bad... but I know it's going to hit me if I don't find some work asap...

On the up side - I have lost 4 lbs since new year. Every week I go swimming and I add another length in a row to do. Today i did 4 lengths in a row. So next week it will be five. I feel stronger and I feel much more awake and alive after swimming... i really want to keep that going.
If I can lose a lb a week every week for the rest of the year then I will be back to the weight I shoudl be (about 10 stone).

I have to be up at 6.30am again tomorrow for my last Wolverhampton workshop ... next week John and the gang will be without me.. :-/

Night
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home