My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

wel, just another quick update... broadband has been connected in the flat! UNFORTUNATELY our phone line has disapeared!
So once again I am pestering John using his internet.... ;)
Had a fab day in Blackpool today, got some marking to do tonight and then things are winding down a little before Xmas...
Had a nice meal with Keya and Dad and the lamb the other night too ....
speak soon
hopefully sooner
x

2 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2006 2:14 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Okay, this reminds me of one of the few things I didn't like about the UK. Phone service and broadband are such a hassle to get installed. You're so lucky to have a nice friend.

     
  • At November 28, 2006 8:38 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    You can always come live with me and use mine.

    Bring the Ginger Lamb. I think he and TheTim will be best friends.

    If only.

    Miss you!

    -Jillo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home