My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I dunno this seems to think I am....

Results of your
Bipolar Quiz


You scored a total of 46


Based upon your responses to this bipolar disorder quiz, you appear to be suffering from moderate to severe symptoms associated with a bipolar disorder. People who have answered similarly to you typically qualify for a diagnosis of Bipolar I Disorder and have sought professional treatment for this disorder. (You may, however, still fit into the less serious diagnosis of Bipolar II Disorder.)

You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, if would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional soon to rule out a possible depressive disorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home