My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well I'm at work right now, eating my cheese sandwich - I live of those things here...
I am waiting on hearing from the lamb to see how work has gone for him today, trouble is a brewing me thinks, as does he :(
I have bought a banana for my lunch too, trying to get back into being more healthy, I need to!
I just had an assessment with some of my first years, it was OK, it felt a little like I was being assessed too - I think I didn't do them much of a service in some departments... but then over lunch I helped another student with some other work which made me feel much more confident... hopefully that will continue... I may carry on marking now... blah

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home