My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Well, what a night. I honestly wanted to leave when we got there. Nothing had been done to advertise the show in the venue... nothing. At 7.25pm when there were only 4 audience members I was about to cry. Then a young lad who came to the last match showed up... his mum was rushing him there, and said she wanted to go and get a couple of other people but was worried they would be too late... we offered to wait for them! So we did.
We had a great match! So sad for such a low turn out for our 5th anniversary match, but it was still great fun!
John and Ben had their first matches and it was so great to see Emily play again! She is so good! I hope we see her more again!
Anyway, I have to get ready for work... I have some assessments today.... I'm nervous for them already.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home