My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, November 10, 2006


Today's been a weird one, well this week's been pretty up and down if I'm honest.
Yesterday I spoke to Ben, and he's really concerned about me. He thinks I may be a bit bi-polar. Which is something I've thought for a while if I'm honest... but still, not got time to doctor it, and it's not affecting me too much at the moment I suppose - as in, I'm used to myself.
This morning began with a close friend's fathers funeral, which was a very beautiful service. Moments like that that really make you think. I am so sad for her and her family. There was a lot of love in that Church this morning.
Anyway - just to highlight the weirdness I'm feeling right now to the left is a picture of Gay Ben.

4 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2006 4:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you cannot be a 'bit' bi-polar..that is like being a little bit pregnant...
    Manic depression is a nasty thing babbby.... i would think you are more like me... Anxiety depressive.. WOWINGly great Highs and then nasty lows!!! yes?

    Artistic temperament has an effect too...as does adrenelin

     
  • At November 11, 2006 9:20 am, Blogger Bron said…

    chris thinks it's more to do with hormones... I'm inclined to agree... yes great highs and lows... more of the lows than the highs if I'm honest

     
  • At November 11, 2006 7:55 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    If nothing else, I found that I felt better after talking to a doctor about being depressed - at least I was doing something about it. I'm on a really mild anti-depressant and it's working for me. I was afraid it would adversely affect the comedy, but it turns out that it helps me concentrate!

    I'm sorry you're going through any sort of mental hoo-hah. I'm always here for you if you want to talk about anything.

    Also, thanks for the picture of Cowboy Ben.

     
  • At November 11, 2006 10:33 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    yeah I've bene perscribed them before. but didn't take them... I have a real problem with it... just feel like I should be able to sort my own brain out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home