My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What a weird night... as soon as everyone left me (I was on my own for most of the night) I got really ill! NOT IMPRESSED! I had to go to bed, and stayed there til Chris got back from the wrestling, when he brought me some soup... then I went to sleep again. Waking up this morning was weird, and I can hardly talk :(
I am teaching in an hour, so I hope I can speak by then! I am sucking winter nips.
Tonight John and I are going to watch a band... an old band... in fact it's their 40th anniversary! The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band! I can't wait! It's going to be mental!
Never in a million years I thought I'd find another fan!
Crayyzzzzeeee

My darling, in my cardboard-coloured dreams, once again, I heard your laugh. And I kiss, yes, I kiss your perfumed hair. The sweet essence of Giraffe. And each time I hear your name, Oh, oh, my, my, how it hurts! In the wardrobe of my soul... In the section labeled "shirts."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home