My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, December 08, 2006


I have a wet pussy...
SORRY! Couldn't resist that.
Just washed Binx... hopefully that may sort her skin problem out. She's not desperately impressed right now... but I think she actually found it soothing once she stopped trying to get away!

Last night was interesting. I did my fourth stand up gig... and techincally was heckled. Only in hindsight does it bother me, at the time I wasn't that arsed.... I just wanted to get on with it.

I didn't do the Evil Spirit Cushion new stuff though cos I just thought I'd reached my peak. Yeah so a group of 4 came and sat down just as i went on, gave me a minute then left, noisily, saying how shit it all was... but I just kept talking over them... so it wasn't all that bad... i was later told that was the right thing to do in that situation, so rock on me.

The night ended in a random karaoke session... just after Chris was made to do the competition! And he crashed and burned.... ahh well... I think he was a little thrown by it all.... but whatever... a bit of self indulgence is better than no indulgence at all!

OK... off to get some stuff done -on my day off... ahh well... ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home