My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just thought I'd catch up before Xmas is upon me, and everything goes a bit mental..
last couple of days have been just getting stuff done - like putting the music on the last silent film i did (which was shown at the theatre the other day... went down well... had an incident within 20 minutes of being there that reminded me EXACTLY why I don't do anything there anymore - they are killing themselves).
I have also finished the Nativity Sketch... which is below...
And have burned that off a few times too for peoples pressies ;)
Off to Skipton tomorrow to see ben before Xmas, which should be nice.
Sunday will be spent chillin and handing out pressies that need to be handed out... then Monday is travelling time! ;)
Will check in I'm sure before then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home