My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

well, we're getting all Xmassy here... the tree is up, the lights are on, the place is TIDY! No shit, we spent a few hours today just making it livable! We are watching Santa Claus vs the Martions (mst3k) Chris is all excited as I type.
He put a picture of Eddie Guerero (sp) on the wall tonight so he feel really at home now.
I am about to make a fruit salad.
And then tomorrow THE WEEK FROM HELL BEGINS!
Assessments, workshops, job interviews, students who don't like me... grrr... can't wait for the next semester, this has been a hard one.
After next week though XMAS BREAK FOR ME! can't wait!
Weds I have set aside for Xmas shopping, me and coops are bareing the crowds and fighting for shite...
ROCK!
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home