My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

2010 seems to be going pretty well to be honest.

My therapist today helped me to take a step back and look at all the things I've done this year... so I thought I'd write them here so I remembered later on when things are crappy again.

I've run 2 10k races
I bought my own place
I've directed famous people
I got engaged to the most wonderful man I've ever met
I set up a new course at the Store
I have started a little Ebay Empire
I performed in two new States (New York and Pennsylvania)
I performed at two weddings
I started therapy
I've lost a stone in weight
I've started exercising regularly
I have tiled a bathroom and a hall way!
I've visited the Dentist!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home