My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Been a while since I wrote on here, I suppose Facebook has a lot to be blamed for.
It's nearly the end of 2010, I've been writing this blog for a long while now (some years more than others). I am starting to think through the last year and think about what I've acheieved.

In 2010:

My first paper was published in the first ever Comedy Studies Journal.

I bought a flat :D

I got engaged :D John is the love of my life, and when he asked me it was like everything was complete.

I got to perform in Philadelphia and New York making the total of cities I've played in now: 16 (I think), and that's not including Edinburgh and London

I organised Manchester's first improv tournament, and we had a great turn out for it :D

I ran two 10k races and 1 5k :D

I went to the dentist, twice!

I joined Slimmingworld and have so far lost 1 stone 9 lbs

I took photos for a second wedding

I have directed another 3 plays this year, 2011 I'm going to be directing even more I hope, it's been too long not doing this! I love it too much.

I bought a new car, and it's ACE and MASSIVE!

I have some retained and obtained amazing friends in two countries


Sad things about 2010:

I lost my lovely gorgeous kitty cat, Binx. I was so sad to see her go. I couldn't even bring myself to go to the vets with her, it was too hard. John was so wonderful, and the only upside was that it brought us so much closer together.

A wonderful Man - Michael Myers - was tragically killed by being swept off the Oregon Coast with his wife Katie. Now, I didn't know Mike that well, but I knew him, and just the idea that this had happened to someone I knew was desperately sad. I can't even begin to imagine how his friends and family in Oregon felt. It took a month for his body to turn up :( The world is a sadder place without these genuinly good people.

My therapy ended and I still haven't had an injection or a filling... so I think i need to get on that in the new year. I'm determined to get over this shit.

Two people I considered friends effectively shat on my face and asked me never to speak to them again. Granted, nearly 5 years ago I was a bit crap to them... but I was a different person then, and as far as I was concerned, we had got over it. But apparently things had just been bubbling for years... or new gf's got under their skins... one or the other. Either way, I'm fine with it now, but it hurt for a while.


Here's to 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home