My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, July 21, 2006



MILWAUKEE

The match was so much fun.
We started with What Are You Doing which took us a little bit of time to warm into. But Chris warmed us up and we did well, I think we even won that game! We had a great game of Blind Line, and decided to play that in the further matches of our little tour. We also played Meanwhile Elsewhere, but in a different way than we were used to, and subsequently suffered a little from that. THe other scene game we played was moving bodies, where I managed to scare a young lad, bless, and probably nearly got brown bagged for making inaapropriate suggestions about him.... well, he had nice hair. Rachel also made the night by picking up one of the opposite team in Freeze Tag! Brought the house down... and then him.
Everyone was so nice to us, and we had an absolute blast. Chris and Eric bonded, which was great especially as they were both doing the stand up that evening too. I was really proud of Jer as she had done the majority of the organising and it had all seemed to come together. It was packed, and with the exception of a racist man with a colonel sanders moustache, all thwe acts were pretty good. Chris tore the room apart though and even got a little mini standing ovation! What fun. He did some new stuff about rasins, which made me laugh my head off, and aparantly everyone else too :)
I drank far too much mello yello and thought my heart was going to escape out of my chest, I stopped drinking it.
It was great to see Michele again, I love hanging out with her, it's things like that that I miss, I don't really have too many people in the UK I just hang out with, most of them are Chris's friends, but maybe that's my fault and I need to sort that out.
MIssed Mister Hair today, wanted him to be there, he would do great in this country! And the Doogles would be having a blast too :(

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home