My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, July 17, 2006


What a lovely day, got to catch up with Maria, who I've not seen for YEARS! GOt to hear all about her late husband, who seemed like quite the charmer. The world is truly missing a bright spark.
We went to visit Mandy who I've not seen for years! And then on to meet Justin at the Karaoke he DJ's in the Dells! SO much fun! I sang 3 songs.... spot the odd one out:

Words - The Monkees
The Funky Gibbon - The Goodies
Don't Speak - No Doubt..

Did you spot it?

WTF is FUnky GIbbon a) doing in the states and b) on karaoke to begin with!
Madness....
Unfortunately when I was singing I was also the only one laughing... actually no, I think Justin was rather amused at the fact that no one knew why and what I was singing!
Anyhoo...
Going to bed, seems I have to get up in the morning and take the cat to the vets :(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home