My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Am feeling very self reflective at the moment... really missing easier times...
john was talking today about how he doesn't want to get old and lose his youth... which I completely understand, but you HAVE to get old, HAVE to look after yourself, take responsibility...
I am very happy, at the base of everything, very happy... but as i look into my future I just don't know why I'm here. I feel like I'm in some sort of limbo. I have about 5 jobs (which I enjoy by the way) and no stable income. I have not yet had to rely on savings to get me through a month since becoming self employed... but this year I think i will have to.
My main income job may not be there next year.
I am getting scared and stressed.
I am putting that down as why I can't sleep well... and haven't really since Xmas.
At least my eye stopped twitching! ;)

So, yeah, I'm a bit lost and sad at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home