My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wow I'm mega busy at the moment!
Main news... I am looking into starting myPhD going to meet someone about it soon... we shall see...
In related news it's been suggested that I get tested for Dyslexia!! Aparantly a lot of the things I take for granted may be signs of this (trouble with numbers, forms, direction, concentration, spelling etc...)
Who knows... if it's a free test I may as well..
Found this online - aparantly if you say yes to 5 or more of these you should get tested.
I do.

When writing checks/cheques, do you frequently find yourself making mistakes?
When using the telephone, do you tend to get the numbers mixed up when you dial?
Is your spelling poor?
Do you mix up dates and times and miss appointments?
Do you find forms difficult and confusing?
Do you find it difficult to take messages on the telephone and pass them on correctly?
Do you mix up bus numbers like 95 and 59?
Do you find it difficult to say the months of the year forward in a fluent manner?
Did you find it hard to learn your multiplication tables at school?
Do you take longer than you should to read a page of a book?
Do you find difficulty in telling left from right?
When you have to say a long word, do you sometimes find it difficult to get all the sounds in the right order?

1 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2009 10:09 am, Blogger Chronically Claire said…

    Wow Ok, I think I will get tested then, my spelling is really good only because I read a lot, but I am queen on the number muddles, I hope that you don't have Dsylexia or Dyscalcula etc. And great news on your PhD go for it Bron!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home