My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 11, 2006


Well, now I've caught everyone up on my wonderful trip, back to reality... STRAIGH BACK!
Since getting back on Monday I've gone head first into a three week project. This week has been both great and hard, mainly cos my temper is a little frayed due to jet lag. however we are all ready to write the script and shoot in a week! Can't wait. I already know it's going to be good. It's been great being able to hire in ComedySportz too and not having to run the workshop myself MUAHAHAAAA.
Looking forward to the weekend. I may redye my hair as it's all coming out and going poo now. I also have to check out the space I'm hiring for the festival - looks like I'm doing another improv show too that week - how cool!
I also have to sort out my tex credits and the like too! Ugh. All this finance stuff, annoying.
Anyway going to go and try and get some rest, maybe watch neightbours! I have a lot to catch up on!
Also check out Northwest Tonight on Monday if you can, aparantly I will be on there in the evening! ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home